Micro-adjustable fit, fleece-lined warmth, and a lightweight feel with MIPS crash technology.
- Weight: 430g
- Shell Material: In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- MIPS System: MIPS Multidirectional Impact Protection System is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain’s own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Ventilation: Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Fit: 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer’s head. Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Buckle: Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Audio Compatible: Yes
- Burton Warranty: All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
How To Measure
Cranium Circumference: Wrap measuring tape around your head, just above eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
Helmets Size Chart
Global Fit (cm)
Round Fit (cm)