- Strength, Stiffness and Binding Retention data.
- Utilizes novel biobased materials derived from microalgae, designed from the ground up for ski performance.
- Narrow waist width paired with a medium to long turn radius keeps the ski quick edge to edge in technical situations, but able to comfortably arc high speed turns when the terrain opens up.
- Two camber profiles available for each length. Choose a shape for your skiing style – positive camber for widespread versatility and stability or reverse camber for the ultimate in playful, off-piste floatation.
- Designed, developed, tested and manufactured in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The Algal Core is a composite of vertically laminated, locally sourced aspen with high-density, algal polyurethane stringers. Biobased carbon content 41% by ASTM D6866.
- NEW Algal Wall cast polyurethane sidewalls are made utilizing a proprietary biobased polyurethane, engineered to improve edge hold and bondline strength with core over traditional materials.
- Algawall sidewalls utilize a novel manufacturing technique that diverts plastic waste from the landfill compared to traditional use of ABS plastic sidewalls. Biobased carbon content 60% by ASTM D6866.
- Biobased Super Sap® technology replaces traditional petroleum-based resin systems. We use Entropy Resins® to minimize the carbon footprint of our products. The certified bio-based content per ASTM D6866 of the ER-305 Resin is 28%.
- Dimensions: 126-100-118mm
- Radius: 24m, 183cm
- Weight: 1850g, 183cm
- Camber profiles: Rocker-Camber-Rocker, Reverse Camber
- Intended Use: Backcountry