|LENGTH||EFFECTIVE EDGE||SIDECUT RADIUS||WAIST WIDTH||REF STANCE|
|154 cm||1160 mm||7200 mm||248 mm||560|
|157 cm||1190 mm||7400 mm||252 mm||560|
|160 cm||1220 mm||7600 mm||256 mm||560|
|163 cm||1250 mm||7800 mm||260 mm||560|
|166 cm||1280 mm||8000 mm||264 mm||560|
- Directional-Camber, Nose Rocker – Rocker in the nose leading into traditional camber under foot. Float effortlessly through powder and lock-in on groomers.
- Mid-Stiff 6/10 Flex – Powerful, snappy and stable. Directional flex.
- 2X Traction Bumps – Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- 1X Basalt Stringer – A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 1 straight Basalt Stringer is strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base – Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth and durable.
- BIO-Resin – Composed of bio-renewable materials from the industrial waste of the paper pulp and bio-fuel industries, bio-resin removes materials from waste streams and gives the board a snappy and lively feel!
- Recycled Materials – Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Sustainable Wood Cores – Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Digi-Print Topsheet – Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.